The mission of the Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) is to encourage, facilitate and support Montclair State University faculty and staff in their pursuit of external funding for their research, education, training and other scholarly activities. OSP provides high-quality services to the University community with the goal of increasing externally sponsored funding for research and other programs while also protecting the University’s interests in assuring compliance with federal and state laws, rules and regulations.
- NSF Requires the Use of SciENcvWednesday September 20, 2023
- NIH Data Management and Sharing PlanThursday June 29, 2023
- NSF's Research.gov UpdateTuesday March 29, 2022
- Time and Effort Map Now AvailableTuesday December 14, 2021
- Summer 2021 Edition of OSP’s Newsletter Now AvailableWednesday July 28, 2021